Tuesday 13 July 2010

Time for change.

I said i'd get back to you when my second birthday present arrived and hoorah it has! And now a very beautiful gold, mini casio watch is adorning my wrist. I'd been gazing at it for months on the Urban Outfitters website so when my mum said she'd but me a watch for my birthday because my old one was so old the strap was starting to split and looking awfully scruffy, I was over the moon when she agreed to this one. And as you can see the website photograph doesn't do it justice at all. It truely is beautiful!




There were a few things I spotted in the Urban Outfitters sale too that were just too good to resist and while looking at them a purse, a t-shirt and some sunglasses accidently fell into the shopping basket and got paid for. Completely by accident of course. I won't spoil the suprise now but i'll upload a couple of photos when they arrive.

Anyhoo, must dash i've got a Rhubarb Crumble in the oven and tuna pasta bake to stick in!

No comments:

Post a Comment