Thursday 8 July 2010

Start wearing purple for me now!

I got an early birthday present this week, my long awaited H! by Henry Holland varsity jacket. I absolutely love this jacket and it is now number 29 in my collection of coats and jackets, they even have their own wardrobe... and some. Where the hell am I going to store them all in a student room come September?!

The colour of the H! collection is purple, this jacket features delicious deep purple and yellow ribbing, which contrasts beautifully with the denim and jersey. And as I can't resist a great colour co-ordination I dug out my exact purple tights to wear with this outfit.


It's also the detail on this jacket which makes it really special. The brand crest and even the lining is beautiful.


My dress was thrifted a couple of years ago and I also highly suspect hand made too. I teamed it with black biker boots from New Look and grey socks.

Here I was on my way to my final british sign language assessment for my level one certificate. I get the results in a couple of weeks so fingers crossed! Also my other birthday present is on it's way and as soon as it arrives i'll be sure to show it off!

No comments:

Post a Comment