Thursday 15 July 2010

Stop, woah yeah, wait a minute Mr. Postman

I love being woken up with a parcel, especially one i'm really looking forward to. So was super happy this morning when my Urban Outfitters parcel arrived. I'd ordered a t-shirt, some sunglasses and a purse in the sale. I can never resist a bargain!
I wore my t-shirt with black leggings and some cream and black heeled brogues from New Look. It's by Altru for Urban Outfitters and i'm sure all my ladies from my photography course will be jealous of the vintage camera design.

My lilac sunnies came in handy today too as my nephew's scratched my old favourite's and inbetween the rain today it was very sunny!
And now for my favourite thing that the postman delivered today. A brand new Wren purse I think you'll agree it is beautiful!

Now this was all very exciting, but my postman brought me another exciting thing today. As I received my ND Photography certificates the other day I am now finally able to apply for my accommodation at uni, and got the forms through today. Woo! Things are moving very quickly!

No comments:

Post a Comment