Wednesday 14 July 2010

Not such a grey day.

I've had a lovely day today meeting up with a very lovely friend of mine. I love having a good catch up and a cup of coffee, today we went to Esquires Coffee House. I had a raspberry mocha frappe and Amy had a toffee coffee frappe. It was far too warm a day for hot coffee!

I'm having a bit of a dilemma at the minute choosing what to wear on a morning as i've packed up most of my wardrobe to be picked up in a couple of weeks for the big move. I've only got enough clothes to fill a small suitcase which is coming down with me and I hate wearing the same clothes over and over. I chose today an old A-line dress from Primark with grey tights and high wedges in the same colour blue as the dress.


I love this dress, it always reminds me of this one that Twiggy modelled in the 1960's.


I'm also getting pretty bored of my hair at the minute. I've been growing it for the past 9 months or so and it's great now that it's all my natural colour and I can wear it curly, I hate having to dry and straighten my hair so it's so easy to just wash, scrunch and go. But there is only so much I can do with Kirby gripping my fringe out of my face, so for a change I tied my Orla Kiely scarf in it.

Now, i'm not usually one for painting my nails, I can never seem to find a colour that matches my skin tone. I'm the same with eyeshadow, I never wear it. But i've taken a fancy recently to light grey nail varnish so I decided to try some today. It's Beautyuk, glam nails nail polish in Soft Grey from Superdrug. I love it, it's a really nice shade and I will definitely be wearing it through the summer.

No comments:

Post a Comment