Sunday 11 July 2010

Every girl needs a pink wig.

Yesterday was my niece's third birthday. I got woken up at 6.20 to watch and photograph her open all her presents, then we went to the cinema to watch Shreck 3. It was actually my favourite of the three Shrek films, the storyline was much better I thought and the new characters were hilarious. I loved Rumpelstiltskin although he did remind me a bit of the Queen of Hearts in Tim Burton's Alice in Wonderland. And the Pied Piper was genius!

Here's me and the beautiful birthday girl all ready to go to the cinema. It was a boiling hot day as you can see so I was quite glad to have a break from the sun for a couple of hours while we were watching the film. I like when the sun comes out but i'm so pale that my skin needs factor 50 sun cream or I burn.


After the cinema we had a little tea party at my mum's house and the birthday girl had changed into her Stephanie from Lazy Town outfit for the occasion so we all had a go of the bright pink wig. What do you think, next new hairdo?!

No comments:

Post a Comment