Friday 23 July 2010

Do you stand and deliver?

I don't think i've laughed so much in a long time as I did last night. I had a girly sleepover at my best friend's house and we decided it would be really funny to do our make-up as Adam Ant. So I chose Adam from the Prince Charming video and she chose Adam from the Stand and Deliver video.

Adam Ant songs are actually one of the first things we found out that we had in common. We're pretty much chalk and cheese so it's nice that we have a few things in common. Like Adam ant the Ants and Audrey Hepburn films.

It was so nice to just have fun and be silly for one last night before I go.


Today has been her little boy's first birthday so all morning we were sorting the house out, blowing up balloons and making sandwiches. Thank goodness i'd made his birthday cake last night and not this morning!

No comments:

Post a Comment