Tuesday 1 February 2011

What's the Point in Black & White Movies? You can't see the lipstick

I'm sure you all read the countless features in the beauty pages of magazines this January urging us all to try something new for 2011. Just how many of you did?

I did. Two new shades of lipstick have been added to my make-up collection. Two that I would have liked but probably never bought before but as my new years resolution was to take risks and to try new things I thought why not?


This first one is 'Thrillin' Brazillian' by Benefit. It's a little darker than the photo has made it look, probably due to the flash but it's lovely and stays on for hours, only needing touch ups, not full reapplication.

The second is 'Pink Brandy' by Max Factor Colour Collections, now this one has come out a little darker than it actually is, due to the fact that the flash didn't go off this time! It's a coral-pink and a really fun shade. This will last all day, I didn't need to reapply at all.

No comments:

Post a Comment