Tuesday 26 October 2010

Wish list

I make lots of little wish lists in my head, some of the items I manage to get but most unfortunately are very much out of my price range. These are the top three items in my mind at the minute.


Swedish Hasbeens
Not just any Swedish Hasbeens, these exact Hasbeens! Neutral peep toe super high. They cost £129 from Urban Outfitters and are exactly what my shoe collection is missing. The wonderful blogger Mademoiselle Robot often sports her Hasbeens and i'm always infinitely jealous.



The shoe fund starts once Christmas is out of the way and these are the only pair I want encasing my feet in 2011.

The Parka


The parka is back! This simple coat has so much history around it it has almost become as iconic as the people who launched its popularity time and time again. Mods, The Who, Oasis and now it seems everyone from Fearne Cotton to Jennifer Aniston wants in on this huge trend.


Who wouldn't want a parka, they're fashionable, comfortable, warm and practical! This one costs £70 and is from Oasis.



Leather Shorts



Leather is everywhere and in so many beautiful forms; T-shirts, dresses, skirts, bags, boots, coats, trousers... but my favourite leather item is these £140 pair of leather shorts from Urban Outfitters. Look how soft and comfortable they look!

And as an after thought, my three wish list items would look perfect together with a white T, some opaque tights and chunky knit socks!

No comments:

Post a Comment