Friday 8 October 2010

Yay for Yayer!




I love finding new shops, interesting, little known hidden treasure troves. Usually in the form of vintage shops and charity shops. You can't beat a good charity shop.

There are a couple of online shops that I like to frequent when i'm sitting front of my laptop taking a break from whatever it is I should be doing, which is most certainly not internet shopping!

One I discovered very recently is Yayer. Somehow one of the shops owner found me on facebook and so I thought i'd take a little look. I actually fell in love, or maybe that should be in lust with all of this beautiful new and vintage clothing.


Straight away I ordered this space wave t-shirt which is very cool and arrived very quickly. They had a short offer of free uk postage and packaging which I also took advantage of. I really wanted to order an olive green military look blazer too but unfortunately it had been sold. Which I was disappointed about but as i'm moving into a new house tomorrow, my bank balance most definately wasn't disappointed!

1 comment:

  1. The print on the top is lovely. Wow you grabbed on that suitcase.. sadly along with the rest of topshop's price points it was a little expensive for us. xx

    ReplyDelete