Friday 22 October 2010

oH! Henry!


I have a confession to make, so i'm just going to take a deep breath, stand up and say it: "Hello, my name's Kayleigh and i'm addicted to shopping!"


You may laugh but I actually believe this to be true. I went into town the other day because I had an hour to spare between lectures and ended up buying hand cream and nail polish. Ok so the hand cream makes sense, winter's fast approaching and that unfortunately means dry hands but I did NOT need the nail polish!

Then today I had an interview at CC in Debenhams, to get out of the shop I had to walk past the H! by Henry Holland section and accidently spent £40! I don't mean to do it but I love Henry Holland, there was a sale, I was attracted by some extremely beautiful deep red penny loafers (as you can see above) and I even tried to justify it to my housemate by saying "I did buy two t-shirts for my sister, and the shoes were £25 so it's not THAT bad!"

I know there are people out there with some serious shopping addictions, being thousands of pounds in debt and i'm not that bad yet, I'm in no debt, have no credit or store cards i'm just worried that i'm heading that way!

Any kind of shopping excites me, even food shopping, I could spend hours in a supermarket looking at all the things I could buy and they'd be mine. Well if i'm like that with food you can imagine what i'm like with clothes and shoes, or my other passion - books! Amazon must love me! But I am sensible with Amazon, I don't actually spend my own money. I complete surveys online though http://www.valuedopinions.com/ and when you make £10 you can choose a voucher. This is how I fuel my book addiction!

Unfortunately, I can't do the same with clothes!

No comments:

Post a Comment