Sunday 6 January 2013

The Beckhams. The Ultimate Brand

Now I have to admit it's taken me until today to look at the Burberry S/S13 campaign, I get a little cringey around the brand Beckham, although I did fall in love with Vicky B's fashion line i'm not a massive fan of them in general, it's all just a bit much.

For some women every billboard being full to busting with David Beckham's pants may be like all their Christmases have come at once but personally I like my men a little less "perfect" and he can have all the muscles he wants it's not going to change the fact that if you close your eyes he still sounds like an 11 year old schoolboy.

So with this in mind when I heard that Romeo(!) Beckham was going to star in the new Burberry ad campaign I did roll my eyes and vow to stay away as long as possible, well, let's just say curiosity got the better of me and when I came across the video on Vogue.co.uk I just couldn't resist having a sneaky peak, well prepared to cringe myself into oblivion!

That didn't happen. I actually smiled. And was on the verge of a laugh. Yes, I was wonderfully surprised, the little guy is perfect! At ten years old he is the star, and not because he's a Beckham, he could have been anyone's kid and would still have been perfect, jumping about while two Mannequin like models stand perfectly still. (Well until she can't help herself and cracks a grin too!) Oh and the clothes are pretty special too!

But don't take my word for it...


No comments:

Post a Comment