Saturday 24 March 2012

Spring is in the Air!

Spring has well and truly sprung! While the south are having a wonderful sunny Saturday by all accounts, we here in the north east are experiencing a lovely fresh, but misty day, which promises to clear into a glorious Sunday.

I spent my morning kneading dough and thought i'd write a little something while it's on it's second prove, getting ready to go into the oven where the heat will magically turn it into some kind of delicious, sticky fruit loaf. (You can see this over on my brand new baking blog The Bake Away)

Has everyone sorted out their wardrobes yet or are you, like me, still clinging on to those Winter warmers. I don't think i've been out of a hoodie since October! But I still like to look at lovely Spring/Summer clothes in anticipation, here are my favourite six from Topshop's Spring Equinox collection....






And just one last reminder that it's finally Spring...


Aren't they the most beautiful, delicate blue? Perfect Spring colour, i'm sure you'll agree...

No comments:

Post a Comment