Saturday 15 October 2011

Pretty in Pink

I am a huge John Hughes fan, his films are the 80's for me, and if anyone tries to tell me it wasn't like that then i'll firmly shove my fingers in my ears and shout "Lalalalalalala" until they leave.

Last night me, my bestest best friend and her sister had a girly sleepover, and what better film to watch at a girly sleepover than Pretty in Pink. It's such a feel good film and has me falling completely and utterly head over heels in love with Molly Ringwald and Jon Cryer every time, and I always secretly hope that something changes and they get together, but she always takes back Blaine even though i'm screaming, reminding her what a total A-hole he'd been to her only ten minutes before! She never listens. Funny that...

Molly is my biggest girl crush, a huge style icon, and she has the confidence to wear that much pink with red hair and manages to pull it off!




It's not just leading lady Molly that makes this movie, her super cute, totally in love with her best friend Duckie, played by Jon Cryer in the days before that horrible thing - Two and a Half Men was even thought of, is probably my favourite character. He totally rocks the Teddy Boy look and he has my favourite part in the entire film... If you do not fall in love with him in the next one minute and 41 seconds then you need to check your pulse!!

No comments:

Post a Comment