Monday 19 July 2010

Baby's got a brand new bag

Oh how I love charity shops. There's a certain one in Redcar, the Kidney Research UK shop that always has something great every time I go in.

Yesterday I went in just for a look as I always do and found this beautiful navy blue overnight case. It was only £1.99. Yes that's right £1.99. I had to check the price tag about three times to make sure it wasn't £4.99 or £7.99, no it was a measly £1.99! As you can see It was a massive bargain and I just had to have it before someone else snatched it up.

This is also the perfect opportunity to show you another beautiful case I have. I've never actually used it yet, it's one of those things that i'm waiting to use but have never has a good enough excuse really. My sister bought me it for my birthday about two years ago, so far it's just been storing some of my many scarf's. It's beautiful, I love the 1920's style design.

No comments:

Post a Comment